A little about Erik, Now Realty Group, founder.
Erik has spent most of his life in Portland. Following high school Erik spent 4 years stationed in Europe with the US Army, Military Police, Protective Services, Military Intelligence of the 59th Ordinance Brigade.
Following his tour of duty Erik enrolled at Portland State University and Graduated in 1993 with a degree in Communications. During that time he also participated in internships at KEX Radio, KOIN Television and Stash Tea.
Shortly after graduating from PSU Erik assisted in the development of Tazo Tea. Erik was responsible for all things related to sales. Tazo was sold to Starbucks in 1999. Erik remained on board until 2001 then left to begin his career in real estate.
Starting with Re/Max Equity Group in 2001, Erik spent 10 years perfecting his craft before leaving Re/Max and starting his own firm in 2011.
Erik is an active member of PNWSAR. Pacific NW Search and Rescue conducting search and rescue operations primarily on Mt Hood and the Cascades.
Erik has also volunteered at Providence since 2008. Acting as a mentor to children with family members affected by cancer.
Erik and his family live in NW Portland. He enjoys time spent with family and friends, traveling the globe, surfing, skiing, yoga, coaching soccer, judo and Triathlon. Erik has participated in dozens of Ironman events.
Awards and Designations
- Re/Max Hall of Fame
- Principal Broker Achieved in 2007
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- CLHMS Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- GRI Graduate Real Estate Institute
- ABR Accredited Buyers Representative
- CFS Certified Financial Specialist
- Top 5% of agents for Remax Equity Group 2001-2011
- Diamond Platinum $20,000,000 in sales over 4 years
- Dual License Oregon & Washington